Hermanus Tours makes for a truly remarkable experience. There is a choice of a variety of land and water-based activities to choose from including, shark cage diving, boat-based whale watching, land-based whale watching. This amazing tour takes you over a mountain pass to the quaint seaside town of Hermanus. This town, nestled between mountains and the sea is not only very beautiful but offers some of the best Southern Right Whale watching opportunities in the world.
Highlights of the experience:
- Scenic Sir Lowry’s Pass with its beautiful views
- Through Elgin and Grabouw, heart of Apple Country
- Houwhoek Pass
- Hermanus, one of the top holiday towns in South Africa during summertime, is considered to be one of the best whale watching vantage points for the Southern Right Whale, in the world . It also prides itself on having a world famous Whale Crier (like a Town Crier)
- its clean “champagne air” and pristine beaches
- charming village shops and crafts
- A stroll through the Harold Porter Botanical Garden with its indigenous flora
- Fernkloof Nature Reserve situated in the Kleinrivier Mountains above Hermanus with over 1,600 different plant species
- Return to Cape Town via the stunning scenic Clarence Drive, considered one of the top 10 scenic drives in the world. It hugs the coastline with its magnificent sea cliffs on the one side while snug against the majestic mountain slopes on the other.
Speak to our Concierge to tailor-make your experiences…